Heavy / Power Metal from U.S.A.
@ 320 Kbps
[Mp3]

Line Up:
Michael Sweet - Vocals, Guitars (ex-Roxx Regime, Michael Sweet, Sweet & Lynch, ex-Boston)
Oz Fox - Guitars, Vocals (Bloodgood, ex-Roxx Regime, Let It Rawk, ex-Sin Dizzy)
Timothy Gaines - Bass (ex-Roxx Regime, ex-King James, ex-Sindizzy, ex-Stormer, ex-Visions)
Robert Sweet - Drums (Dbeality, Menchen, Subdux, The Seventh Power, ex-Roxx Regime, ex-Titanic, ex-Final Axe, ex-Blank, ex-blissed, ex-King James, ex-Lithium X, ex-Robert Sweet)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tracklist:
1. Yahweh
2. Fallen
3. Pride
4. Big Screen Lies
5. Heaven
6. Love You Like I Do
7. All Over Again
8. After Forever (BLACK SABBATH Cover)
9. Till I Get What I Need
10. Let There Be Light
11. The Calling
12. King Of Kings
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Release Date: October 16th, 2015 via Frontiers Music srl
If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The Music You Like!!!






No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario