Juan Pablo Pais - Guitar
Alberto De Felice - Bass & Backing Vocals
Alberto De Felice - Bass & Backing Vocals
Luca Ciccotti - Drums
Guest Musician:
Michael Kiske - Vocals (Avantasia, Kiske / Somerville, Unisonic, ex-Ill Prophecy, Michael Kiske, Place Vendome, ex-Helloween, ex-SupaRed)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Michael Kiske - Vocals (Avantasia, Kiske / Somerville, Unisonic, ex-Ill Prophecy, Michael Kiske, Place Vendome, ex-Helloween, ex-SupaRed)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INFINITA SYMPHONIA released their new self-titled album, on June 18th via Scarlet Records. In this album the band is keeping faith to their trademark Power/Symphonic sound, but also adding an Hard Rock edge to the mix and a fresher more modern approach.
"Infinita Symphonia" was recorded and mixed at Outer Sound Studio by Giuseppe Orlando (NOVEMBRE) and mastered by Henkka Niemistö and Svante Forsbäck at Chartmakers Studio (SONATA ARCTICA, APOCALYPTICA) and features a very special guest appearance by legendary singer Michael Kiske (UNISONIC) on the song "Fly".
The song "If I Could Go Back" can be streamed using the SoundCloud player below:
A music video for the songs "If I Could Go Back" and "The Last Breath (Slideshow)" from INFINITA SYMPHONIA, can be streamed in the YouTube clips below.
A promotional trailer can be seen below.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The song "If I Could Go Back" can be streamed using the SoundCloud player below:
A music video for the songs "If I Could Go Back" and "The Last Breath (Slideshow)" from INFINITA SYMPHONIA, can be streamed in the YouTube clips below.
A promotional trailer can be seen below.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tracklist:
1. If I Could Go Back
1. If I Could Go Back
2. The Last Breath (Slideshow)
3. Welcome To My World
4. Drowsiness
5. In Your Eyes
6. Fly
7. Interlude
8. Waiting For A Day Of Hapiness
9. X IV
10. Limbo
3. Welcome To My World
4. Drowsiness
5. In Your Eyes
6. Fly
7. Interlude
8. Waiting For A Day Of Hapiness
9. X IV
10. Limbo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>> LISTEN, ENJOY & SUPPORT <<<
If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The You Like!!!
.jpg)





Preview | http://adf.ly/Qg8jo | @ 320
ResponderEliminar