Melodic Hard Rock from Denmark
@ 320 Kbps
[Mp3]

Line Up:
Dagfinn Joensen - Vocals
Torben Enevoldsen - Guitar
Peter Steincke - Bass
Mikkel Henderson - Keyboards
Jens Berglid - Drums
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FATE released their second full-length album entitled "Ghosts From The Past", on November 16th via Rubicon Records in Japan and on November 25th through AOR Heaven in Europe.
The official music video for the song "Children Of The Night" from FATE, can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.
A teaser from FATE's sophomore album, can be seen below.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tracklist:
1. Children Of The Night
2. Miracle
3. Seeds Of Terror
4. Fear Of The Stranger
5. At the End Of The Day
6. All That I Want
7. Follow Your Heart
8. Daddy's Girl
9. Moving On
10. Murder
11. The Last Time
12. I Belive In Rock N Roll
13. The Other Side
Japanese Bonus Track:
14. All I Wanna Do
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Release Date: November 16th, 2011

[Mp3]

Line Up:
Dagfinn Joensen - Vocals
Torben Enevoldsen - Guitar
Peter Steincke - Bass
Mikkel Henderson - Keyboards
Jens Berglid - Drums
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FATE released their second full-length album entitled "Ghosts From The Past", on November 16th via Rubicon Records in Japan and on November 25th through AOR Heaven in Europe.
The official music video for the song "Children Of The Night" from FATE, can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.
A teaser from FATE's sophomore album, can be seen below.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tracklist:
1. Children Of The Night
2. Miracle
3. Seeds Of Terror
4. Fear Of The Stranger
5. At the End Of The Day
6. All That I Want
7. Follow Your Heart
8. Daddy's Girl
9. Moving On
10. Murder
11. The Last Time
12. I Belive In Rock N Roll
13. The Other Side
Japanese Bonus Track:
14. All I Wanna Do
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Release Date: November 16th, 2011

>>> LISTEN, ENJOY & SUPPORT <<<
If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The You Like!!!



Preview | http://sh.st/eRPV2 |
ResponderEliminar