Progressive Metal from Italy
Valerio Voliani - Vocals (Motus Tenebrae, ex-Ensight, ex-Icycore)
Francesco Caprina - Guitars (Icycore, ex-Aetherna)
Federico Morella - Guitars
Andrea Bardi - Bass
Massimo Grasso - Keyboards
Simone Colombo - Drums
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ABSOLUTE PRIORITY released their debut full length album entitled "Hunter", on November 9th via Revalve Records. A music video for the song "Things I've Never Done", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.
ABSOLUTE PRIORITY released their debut full length album entitled "Hunter", on November 9th via Revalve Records. A music video for the song "Things I've Never Done", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.
1. The Confessor
2. My Ordinary State
3. Things I've Never Done
4. 4:00 A.M.
5. Tragic Reconcilation
6. L.O.S.T.
7. Bloody Tapes
8. Fear Of The Night
9. My Reflection
10. Again
11. Dead Man Walkin'
Release Date: November 9th, 2012
>>> LISTEN, ENJOY & SUPPORT <<<
If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The Music You Like!!!
+by+Eneas.jpg)
+by+Eneas.jpg)




Preview @ 320: http://3d7367d5.linkbucks.com
ResponderEliminar