miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Ahola - Stoneface (2012)


Hard Rock / Heavy Metal from Finland
@ 320 Kbps 
[Mp3]
 Line Up:

J. Ahola - Vocals, Guitar
Antti Karhumaa - Lead Guitar
Jari Laitinen - Bass
Antti Mäkelä
- Drums

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 AHOLA the new Finnish act fronted by Jarkko Ahola (Northern Kings, Teräsbetoni), released his debut album entitled "Stoneface", on April 25th. Check out some clips of the songs in the YouTube clip below.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracklist:

1. DonWana
2. Beerland
3. As Long As I Live (Rock’n’Roll Is Not Dead)
4. Hurricane
5. Restless
6. The Spell
7. I Walk Alone
8. We Want Out
9. Eat Me Alive
10. Livin’ The Dream
11. Stoneface
12. I Want You
13. Does It Matter What I Wear
14. Hurt You
15. Cold’n’Lonely

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Release Date: April 25th, 2012





 >>> LISTEN, ENJOY & SUPPORT <<<

If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The Music You Like!!!

1 comentario: