Gothic Metal from Germany
@ 320 Kbps
[Mp3]

Line Up:
@ 320 Kbps
[Mp3]

David Timsit - Vocals (For the Sorrow)
Julia Kahlert - Vocals
Christian Peters - Rhythm Guitars
Jeremy Iskandar - Lead Guitars
Johanna Newman - Bass
Florian Guhl - Drums
Julia Kahlert - Vocals
Christian Peters - Rhythm Guitars
Jeremy Iskandar - Lead Guitars
Johanna Newman - Bass
Florian Guhl - Drums
MIRRORED IN SECRECY released their debut album entitled "Day Of Renewal", on April 27th, 2012. A music video for the song "Day Of Renewal", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.
Tracklist:
1. Day Of Renewal
2. Mortality
3. Raise The Flags
4. Shadow World
5. Break These Walls
6. Come To Grief
7. Never Enough
8. Everything I Hate
9. I Soar
10. Afterlife
2. Mortality
3. Raise The Flags
4. Shadow World
5. Break These Walls
6. Come To Grief
7. Never Enough
8. Everything I Hate
9. I Soar
10. Afterlife
Release Date: April 27th, 2012
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>> LISTEN, ENJOY & SUPPORT <<<
If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The Music You Like!!!
>>> LISTEN, ENJOY & SUPPORT <<<
If You Like The Album, Buy It!!! If You Don't Buy An Album You Like, You Kill The Music You Like!!!




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario